Sunday, May 30, 2010

[8]

I had listened one podcast:
«Not banking on the banks» at BBC World Service, broadcast on Monday 24th May 2010
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p007z0wm/Business_Daily_Not_banking_on_the_banks/
Our listening project has been lasting for 6 months. Now I can really see the progress comparing with the beginning. To understand the main idea of the most podcasts is not a problem for me. As for this one, it wasn’t too difficult. I listened to it only once and most of it was clear to me.
This podcast was about the banks, which have blown it. There are new forms of finance after the crash: person to person lending and banks without speculation. The founder of a new bank in Germany which plans only to borrow and lend. It intends to make money in the old-fashioned way without speculating on currencies and stock prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment