Sunday, March 28, 2010

[3]

I had listened one podcast:
“Trouble and strife” at BBC World Service, broadcast Sunday 21st March 2010
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p006nk1n/Business_Weekly_Trouble_and_strife/
It wasn’t a secret for me that I would have some problems with podcast. But people spoke slow enough to understand the sense. Sometimes I had to listen twice. In the whole, I must admit that this podcast wasn’t as difficult as others. So, maybe I have a really progress. But I still must listen to native speakers as much as possible. It’s necessary for pasting exam good.
Now, I’d like to say some words about the podcast. The news was about trouble and strife in Spain and Africa. Spain’s economy has a lot of problems. Property prices collapsed. Unemployment is now a staggering twenty per cent of the workforce. One of the big African problems is remoteness from markets - and the internet shrinks those distances.

No comments:

Post a Comment